Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Pickem: Pepsi 400 at Daytona


Ahh yes, here we are once again. The famed Daytona Speedway. This race does not have the buzz like the Daytona 500 but its still a restrictor plate race track meaning that the big one can happen at any moment. Tony Stewart dominated this race last year and with his recent bad luck I am sure this will be an important race for him heading into the chase. Other drivers that should lead a few laps include Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Elliot Sadler and of course Dale Jr.

My Pick:

He has not won a restrictor plate race in a while, and some are beginning to believe he has lost his domination. So, this week I think...........Dale Jr. will win his second Pepsi 400.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why am I always first??

Jeff Gordon will win his second in a row.

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammitt (can i say that). Tony should be hard to beat. I think Johnson could sweep both.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brock took my pick b/c I honestly think Dale Jr. will win this race. But if I have to pick someone else, I'll go with Matt Kenseth

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Denny Hamlin

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home