Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Pickem: Kansas


The third race of the chase takes the Nextel Cup drivers to the open fields of Kansas for the Banquet 400. If I had to put money on a team this week it would be Roush Racing as last year all five of Jacks drivers were strong at one point in the race. This does not mean that someone outside of the chase cannot steal a victory. I expect an exciting race this weekend were the competition will be tough, and the list of which driver will prevail could be tougher.

My Pick: Elliott Sadler

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone going to Atlanta or Talladega?

Dale Jr gets back on track.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure if I'm going to any race to soon. Want too though.
I have a feeling Kasey Kahne will win this one.

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Mark Martin in this one, but look for Carl Edwards to follow up last weeks finish with another top five.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home