Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Opinion: Was the move made by Kurt Busch ok??


On other sites I have read opinions on both sides of this issue. Some believe that bumping another driver (purposely) out of the way is wrong, others feel its part of racing. What is your take?? I think that it comes with the will to win, plus its Bristol meaning that bumping is the best way to get around a slower car.

My second question is your opinion on the Gordon/Kenseth run-in and if you think that Kenseth purposely wrecked Gordon in retaliation for Gordon (like Busch) knocking Kenseth off the bottom?? Personally, I think that Kenseth was not happy at either Busch or Gordon for bumping him and Gordon happen to be the one to get the buisness from Kenseth. With that said.....I put some blame on Gordon. If your going to put the bump to some one....please....make sure you have the car to get away (example Busch)...if not..you get the spin.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was this posted just for me???

17 screwed over 24 bottom line! 24 didn't bump when he passed and when 17 bumped 24 he wrecked him...probably on purpose. I'm still hot about this!!

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well..I really could care less about any of the drivers involved. I think Kurt Busch is a tool and Gordon's a turd (if I were Kenseth I'd invite him to the octagon for that girly push) but I guess that's neither here nor there...as for bumping..its bristol, bumping is driving at that track.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree bumping is necessary at Bristol. Jeff needed a good finish at Bristol, and Matt prevented that, thus the push..and $10,000 fine to follow.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the drivers involved are dorks so I really don't care what they do to each other but I have to agree, when it comes to short tracks you have to use the bumper to make a pass.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They need to set up a fight between Harvick & Busch.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home